Project Resource Centre provides a range of cost free services to students:
- Reprographics Department: Photocopy and printing resources.
- Net browsing facility: Providing net facility information.
- Project room with work space for hands on learning.
- Reading room for reference work.
- Students’ edition of Times of India distributed to students.
- Paper cutting and clipping.
- Archives of newspapers and journals for student reference.
- Our school plan for introducing RFID system (Radio Frequency Identification) for the library. DPS Surat is the first school to plan to introduce this system in India
- Organizing seminar and workshop in LIS Field for promoting LIS Education.
- A new step towards made up DPS Library Association (DLA) for proper co-ordination among all over DPS of India.
- Introducing “Information Literacy” programme for school children.
- Offering internship programme for LIS freshers.
- Procuring on line journal for school children.
- Providing reference services.